Get the unscripted raw feedback from a few questions I asked Michael when we were on a 1on1 MAG Support call...he didn't know I was going to share this!
HERE'S WHAT WE COVER:
1. One of our clients here at MartialArtsGrowth.com, Michael Lewenczuk, shares his comparison of the difference between "martial arts franchise marketing" vs "The Dojo Student Blueprint Machine"
2. What he would say to other martial artist on the fence about The Dojo Student Blueprint and how it's different than anything else.
3. Michael shares his biggest "wake-up call" about martial arts marketing and what you need to understand.
4. Michael shares how to decide if this program is right for you based on the level of martial arts business you're running.
5. His most important reason for you to take your marketing serious in 2021 and beyond (...this only makes sense!)
"Mike, man I am super happy with the Dojo Student Blueprint course because it's opening my mind in the marketing also teaching me how it works and as far as results I am able to systemize in a digital format the way I can sign up students for my academies and I am able to create a product to sell online. My big 'aha moment' was the fact that I can create my process online to sign students by phone, not intro class, & predictably. With this system I believe I can have more academies thanks for everything."
- Fábio Leopoldo (Wikipedia)/ 4th degree black belt in jiu-jitsu 4x World Champion. /Morumbi Jiu Jitsu and Fitness Academy
"What I like most is three fold.
1. Level of detail. I can tell that this course has been well planned and executed 2. That there are many ways to get support. 3. Convenient. I can start and stop based on my “life”, and use on multi platforms and I can pick up right where I left off. My mental state was quite uncertain when I contacted Mike. However, with this program and the knowledge that I am attaining.... I feel that I will be the most prepared to aggressively go after my market. I am loving the program, it's a great value."
- Shannon Albracht, Owner-operator at American Top Team Traditions Martial Arts & Kickboxing - Tracy CA
"Anyone interested in getting more students with predictability I would highly recommend Mike and his services. After working with Mike for a short period, the next ten years are very clear for our marketing and our Warrior Training."
- Master Clark a.k.a "Balls", Karate America World Headquarters
Address: 11310 E 21st St N Unit #520 Wichita, KS 67206
*Earnings and income representations made by Mike Gowans, and MartialArtsGrowth.com and their advertisers/sponsors (collectively, "MartialArtsGrowth.com") are aspirational statements only of your earnings potential. These results are not typical and results will vary. The results on this page are OUR results and from years of testing. We can in NO way guarantee you will get similar results.
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.