This video is an actual recording of our one of our Weekly Dojo Q&A calls that all of the members of the Dojo Student Blueprint get twice a week for life.
One of the martial arts schools asked about how to post on social media to get more martial arts students.
This video covers the response and gives vivid examples of how to use social media correctly to generate more students by actually doing less.
HERE'S WHAT WE COVER:
1. How to get more martial arts students using social media without wasting time and doing pointless posting.
2. What matters most when it comes to posting on social media for martial arts schools so they can focus on teaching but still get quality high-paying students.
3. Why 97% of what marketing gurus are telling martial arts business owners about social media is actually wrong and why doing it the way I show you in this video works every single time!
4. The reason martial arts schools can show up in the top 5 spots on YouTube where their ideal students are searching and what causes them to click to their website.
5. Schools that get the most students using social media are implementing these 4 core drivers (what they are, how they work, & what you should always do)
6. A simple system that turns time wasting social media marketing that doesn't work into an automated efficient and effective process that generates students 100% of the time (getting more with less)
7. TWO huge mistakes 80% of our clients are making with marketing that's actually hurting their student generation more than it's helping (FIX THIS FAST or dig a deeper hole!!)
"Mike, man I am super happy with the Dojo Student Blueprint course because it's opening my mind in the marketing also teaching me how it works and as far as results I am able to systemize in a digital format the way I can sign up students for my academies and I am able to create a product to sell online. My big 'aha moment' was the fact that I can create my process online to sign students by phone, not intro class, & predictably. With this system I believe I can have more academies thanks for everything."
- Fábio Leopoldo (Wikipedia)/ 4th degree black belt in jiu-jitsu 4x World Champion. /Morumbi Jiu Jitsu and Fitness Academy
"What I like most is three fold.
1. Level of detail. I can tell that this course has been well planned and executed 2. That there are many ways to get support. 3. Convenient. I can start and stop based on my “life”, and use on multi platforms and I can pick up right where I left off. My mental state was quite uncertain when I contacted Mike. However, with this program and the knowledge that I am attaining.... I feel that I will be the most prepared to aggressively go after my market. I am loving the program, it's a great value."
- Shannon Albracht, Owner-operator at American Top Team Traditions Martial Arts & Kickboxing - Tracy CA
"Anyone interested in getting more students with predictability I would highly recommend Mike and his services. After working with Mike for a short period, the next ten years are very clear for our marketing and our Warrior Training."
- Master Clark a.k.a "Balls", Karate America World Headquarters
Address: 11310 E 21st St N Unit #520 Wichita, KS 67206
*Earnings and income representations made by Mike Gowans, and MartialArtsGrowth.com and their advertisers/sponsors (collectively, "MartialArtsGrowth.com") are aspirational statements only of your earnings potential. These results are not typical and results will vary. The results on this page are OUR results and from years of testing. We can in NO way guarantee you will get similar results.
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.