Why Calen Paine Loves The Dojo Student Blueprint and explains how important it is to have lifetime live hands-on support and a real course that shows click-by-click how to generate new martial arts students predictably.
HERE'S WHAT WE COVER:
1. What it was like before Calen joined The Dojo Student Blueprint and what his current struggle was and how he found a solution through the training.
2. What his experience is like going through the actual training and why it's different than anything else he's tried before.
3. What has changed since he started the training and what he find is the most impactful lessons and why they've helped him.
4. Calen gives us a real inside look without any fluff as to what he's finding to be so real and different since he's been working with a company that backs up their training with a lifetime support access and real coaching.
"Mike, man I am super happy with the Dojo Student Blueprint course because it's opening my mind in the marketing also teaching me how it works and as far as results I am able to systemize in a digital format the way I can sign up students for my academies and I am able to create a product to sell online. My big 'aha moment' was the fact that I can create my process online to sign students by phone, not intro class, & predictably. With this system I believe I can have more academies thanks for everything."
- Fábio Leopoldo (Wikipedia)/ 4th degree black belt in jiu-jitsu 4x World Champion. /Morumbi Jiu Jitsu and Fitness Academy
"What I like most is three fold.
1. Level of detail. I can tell that this course has been well planned and executed 2. That there are many ways to get support. 3. Convenient. I can start and stop based on my “life”, and use on multi platforms and I can pick up right where I left off. My mental state was quite uncertain when I contacted Mike. However, with this program and the knowledge that I am attaining.... I feel that I will be the most prepared to aggressively go after my market. I am loving the program, it's a great value."
- Shannon Albracht, Owner-operator at American Top Team Traditions Martial Arts & Kickboxing - Tracy CA
"Anyone interested in getting more students with predictability I would highly recommend Mike and his services. After working with Mike for a short period, the next ten years are very clear for our marketing and our Warrior Training."
- Master Clark a.k.a "Balls", Karate America World Headquarters
Address: 11310 E 21st St N Unit #520 Wichita, KS 67206
*Earnings and income representations made by Mike Gowans, and MartialArtsGrowth.com and their advertisers/sponsors (collectively, "MartialArtsGrowth.com") are aspirational statements only of your earnings potential. These results are not typical and results will vary. The results on this page are OUR results and from years of testing. We can in NO way guarantee you will get similar results.
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.